Monday, June 08, 2009

bing.com

This new Microsoft searching engine was just out about a week ago.

It has some cool new feature --- If you just place your cursor on the video thumbnails ( without clicking your mouse ), it will play automatically!
I think I have been wanting this kind of feature for quite a while...

What about Google? --- Are they doing any significant improvement about their search engine ? No! Other than the free lunches and the one-million dollar idea website, they are not really having anything innovative in the recent years.

Competition is good!

Let's see how this new product impact the search engine market...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger allegro said...

I didn't have a good experience with Bing. Yesterday I decided to give it a try. I searched for an obscure scientific term, which I admit, was very specific and was only published 4 months ago. Bing returned with nothing, while Google found the right reference in addition to some irrelevant stuff. Needless to say, I will have to be better convinced to start changing my habit.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com