Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fine Arts

I mentioned in one of my blog articles that there is a convenient road from home to the company. Yes, it is this beautiful path that I walked every day.

Also, there is a pretty lady on the road I met almost every day. Usually she would wear a straw hat with a special but pleasant disposition.We would smile at each other, as warm breeze brushing away.

Finally we stopped and talked with each other today. She is also Chinese ( not surprisely ), works nearby. She just got laid off and her job is outsourced to India. She does web design and Ad design for a local newspaper ( They outsouce too ?). Also she told me her major is "Fine Arts" and she has stayed in US for more than 20 years.

Not sure if I could help her out, but it feels good to make aquitance with a gorgeous lady.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger allegro said...

I can see that Fine Arts is her passion. Computer work is just her job.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Roselily said...

Beautiful road,gorgeous lady。。。Your life is full of beauty.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com